Covid-19 Antibody (Immunity) Test
To detect if a person has developed an antibody towards the COVID-19 virus or post vaccination.
- Same-day results
- If you are not vaccinated and antibody blood test positive, you may proceed with RT-PCR at RM250/pax at Drive-thru
Monday – Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
8:00 am to 1:00pm
Closed on Public Holidays and Sundays
What are antibodies?
“Antibodies” are part of the body’s immune response to infection or vaccination.
Are antibody tests used to diagnose COVID-19?
This test should not be used to diagnose COVID-19 infection, as our immune responses will develop a few weeks after infection or vaccination.
What if your result positive?
You may test positive for antibodies even if you have never had symptoms of COVID-19. This can happen if you had an infection without symptoms, which is called asymptomatic infection.
Or, you may also test positive for antibodies few weeks post COVID-19 vaccination. However, the presence of antibodies does not necessarily mean you are protected from future infection.
What if your result negative?
It could mean three things:
- You are not infected by COVID-19.
- or you have been infected by the virus very recently, but your body will take 2-4 weeks to develop antibodies.
- or your body may no longer have the antibody, even though you had a previous COVID-19 infection or vaccination
* Note: Redemption period for ONLINE PURCHASE is valid for 3 months after date of purchase. Buy now, use later.
* Upon successful order, book an appointment online, and traveling letter will be provided upon confirmation of appointments.