Covid-19 Antibody (Immunity) Test
To detect if a person has developed an antibody towards the Covid-19 virus. It shows if you have been infected.
- Same-day results
- If antibody blood test positive, proceed to RT-PCR at RM250/pax at Drive-thru
Monday – Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
8:00 am to 1:00pm
Closed on Public Holidays and Sundays
What are antibodies?
“Antibodies” are part of the body’s immune response to infection.
Are serology tests used to diagnose Covid-19?
This test should not be used to diagnose Covid-19 infection, as our immune responses will develop a few weeks after infection.
What if your result positive?
You may test positive for antibodies even if you have never had symptoms of Covid-19. This can happen if you had an infection without symptoms, which is called asymptomatic infection.
What if your result negative?
It could mean three things:
- You are not infected by Covid-19.
- or you have been infected by the virus very recently, but your body will take 2-4 weeks to develop antibodies.
- or your body may no longer have the antibody, even though you had a previous Covid-19 infection.
* Note: Redemption period for ONLINE PURCHASE is valid for 3 months after date of purchase. Buy now, use later.
* Upon successful order, book an appointment online, and traveling letter will be provided upon confirmation of appointments.