During this period; exposure to haze may cause various types of health problems, from light coughs to serious respiratory problems. Symptoms may include:
- Eye irritation and watery eyes
- Running nose, stuffy nose & constant sneezing
- Throat irritation, dry throat, sore throat and/or coughing & phlegm
- Headache, dizziness, fatigue and/or stress
- Decreased lung function, chest tightness/pain, shortness of breath
- Skin allergies.
- Stay hydrated. Increase your water intake.
- Stay indoors when possible.
- Wear a respiratory mask. N95 masks are recommended.
- Stop smoking and/or open burning!
- Do not ignore the symptoms!
Visit a doctor as soon as you experience respiratory problems or any other health issues.
Because at Life Care, your #HealthComesFirst #HazeDaze #LifeCare #LifeTips