During this period; exposure to haze may cause various types of health problems, from light coughs to serious respiratory problems. Symptoms may include:
• Eye irritation and watery eyes
• Running nose, stuffy nose & constant sneezing
• Throat irritation, dry throat, sore throat and/or coughing & phlegm
• Headache, dizziness, fatigue and/or stress
• Decreased lung function, chest tightness/pain, shortness of breath
• Skin allergies.
Here are 5 ways to survive this haze season because ‘Prevention Is Better Than Cure’!
1. Stay hydrated. Increase your water intake.
2. Stay indoors when possible.
3. Wear a respiratory mask. N95 masks are recommended.
4. Stop smoking and/or open burning!
5. Do not ignore the symptoms!
Visit a doctor as soon as you experience respiratory problems or any other health issues.
Because at Life Care, your #HealthComesFirst #HazeDaze #LifeCare #LifeTips