Viral and Bacterial Lung Infection Vaccination:
Fluarix Tetra + Pneumovax 23
- Age 2-64 years old with medical conditions such as lung, heart, liver, kidney disease, diabetes, regular alcohol consumptions, cancer, chronic infection
- Adults 19-64 years old who smoke cigarettes
Terms & Conditions:
- The vaccine can be administered at the same time
- Valid until 31st December 2020. Redemption within 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Tell your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist before you receive the vaccine if you:
- are allergic to the active ingredients or any of the other ingredients in this vaccine.
- are suffering from an illness.
- have a bleeding problem or bruise easily.
- ever fainted from an injection.
- have or had Guillain-Barré syndrome (severe muscle weakness) after getting a flu vaccine.
- have a known allergy to egg protein.
- Life Care reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice