a) Influenza vaccine (flu vaccine)
- This vaccine helps to protect you against influenza (flu) caused by different types of influenza viruses, in persons 6 months of age and older.
- Recommended Interval: 1 dose per year
b) Pneumococcal Vaccine: Pneumovax 23
- Protects against Pneumococcal infections.
- Recommended Population: 2 to 65 years old
- Recommended Interval: Only a single dose is required
- For individuals over 65 years old: A booster dose may be required after 5 years from the last vaccination
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption within 3 months from the date of purchase.
- The vaccines can be administered at the same time.
- No appointment is needed, please proceed to the Pharmacy counter:
- LifeCare Bangsar South – Level 1
- LifeCare Cheras South – Level 2
- Tell your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist before you receive the vaccine if you:
- are allergic to the active ingredients or any of the other ingredients in this vaccine.
- are suffering from an illness.
- have a bleeding problem or bruise easily.
- ever fainted from an injection.
- have or had Guillain-Barré syndrome (severe muscle weakness) after getting a flu vaccine.
- have a known allergy to egg protein.
- LifeCare reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice.