Yak Su Dang Chinese Medical Center is located in 2nd floor of Wisma Life Care. It was established on 10th May 2018 by Mr. Lee Hoi Kyun, former Professor, TCM from Tung Shin Hospital.
The word “Yak Su Dang” is direct translation from Chinese 药手堂 means “Hall of Healing Hands”. The services provided in Yak Su Dang mainly on spinal manipulation, acupuncture as well as traditional Chinese medicine.
Professor Lee who have over 20 years of medical experiences, combines both spinal manipulation and acupuncture to relief pain, with the help of traditional Chinese medicine, it will ease the recover process. This therapeutic method aims restore and maintain health through stimulation of specific points on the body by using fine sterile, single-use needles.
Services: ①Acupuncture ②Spinal Manipulation ③Chinese Herb Medicine
- Spine Problems (Slipped Disc, Scoliosis, Spondylolisthesis, Straight Neck Syndrome, Humpback, Pelvic Misalignment)
- Joint/Muscle Problems (Frozen Shoulder, Tennis Elbow, Knee pain, Ankle pain, Temporomandibular Joint pain, Traffic Accident Sequelae)
- Internal Medicine of TCM
- Neurology (Stroke, Facial Paralysis, Insomnia, Headache, Migraine, Dizziness)
- Otorhinolaryngology (Acute/Chronic Rhinitis, Allergic Rhinitis, Tinnitus, Throat Foreign Body)
- Gynecology (Menopausal Disorders, Menstrual Irregularities, Menstrual Pain, Leucorrhea)