- Coronary Risk Screening – hs-CRP
- Diabetes Screening – Fasting Glucose
- Diabetes Screening – HbA1c
- Full Blood Exam
- Kidney Function Test
- Kidney Function Test – eGFR
- Lipid Profile
- Liver Function Test
- Not included
- Urine Full Exam
- Urine Microscopy
- Urine Microalbumin
- Carotid IMT Ultrasound
- Chest X-Ray
- Echocardiography (Heart Ultrasound) – by Cardiologist [Heart Specialist Doctor]
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Exercise Stress Test
- Dieitian Consultation
- Specialist Clinic Consultation by Cardiologist [Heart Specialist Doctor]
- Complimentary: Refreshment
- Please wear clothing that allows easy access to the upper arm for blood-taking.
- Fasting is required for a minimum of 6 hours before the check-up; however, during this fasting period, you are allowed to drink plain water. This requirement is specifically applicable to blood tests for lipid profile & fasting glucose, as well as abdominal ultrasound.
- If you are taking hypertension medicine, please continue to do so before your visit.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions, kindly bring along your test results or reports for the doctor’s review and assistance in diagnosis.
- The health screening process will take approximately Half Day (4-6 hours), depending on the specific tests you are undergoing.
- “Selective Health Screening Packages” purchased online can be redeemed within 3 months from the date of purchase. Buy now and use it later.
- To schedule an appointment, please contact us via WhatsApp: Bangsar South ONLY 0122923610