- Blood Grouping – ABO
- Diabetes Screening – Fasting Glucose
- Full Blood Exam
- HB Electrophoresis (Thalassemia)
- Hepatitis B Antibody & Antigen
- HIV I/II Antibody
- Kidney Function Test
- Lipid Profile
- Liver Function Test
- Syphilis Screening – RPR
- Not included
- Urine Full Exam & Urine Microscopy
- Urine Microalbumin
Imaging & Screening Tests
- Not included
- Physical Examination & Doctor Consultation
- Complimentary: Refreshment
- Please wear clothing that allows easy access to the upper arm for blood-taking.
- Fasting is required for a minimum of 6 hours before the check-up; however, during this fasting period, you are allowed to drink plain water. This requirement is specifically applicable to blood tests for lipid profile & fasting glucose, as well as abdominal ultrasound.
- If you are taking hypertension medicine, please continue to do so before your visit.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions, kindly bring along your test results or reports for the doctor’s review and assistance in diagnosis.
- The health screening process will take approximately Half Day (4-6 hours), depending on the specific tests you are undergoing.
- Medical results will be available on the same day, along with same-day consultations with the doctor and dietitian to discuss your reports. If you prefer, you can reschedule your consultations for another day.
- “Selective Health Screening Packages” purchased online can be redeemed within 3 months from the date of purchase. Buy now and use it later.
- To schedule an appointment, please contact us via WhatsApp: Bangsar South 0122923610 and Cheras South 01127213620.