- Blood Grouping ABO
- Diabetic Screen – Fasting Blood Glucose
- Diabetic Screen – HbA1c
- Full Blood Exam
- Hepatitis A Antibody
- Hepatitis B Antigen & Antibody
- Hepatitis C Antibody
- Iron profile
- Kidney Function Test (including eGFR)
- Lipid Profile
- Liver Function Test
- Rheumatoid Factor (Arthritis Screen)
- Syphilis Test (RPR)
- Thyroid Screen (Free T4)
- AFP (Liver)
- CA 19.9 (Pancreas/Stomach)
- CEA (Colon)
- EBV VGA IgA (Nose)
- CA 15.3 (Breast)
- CA 125 (Ovary)
- Full Urine Exam
- Urine Microscopy
- Urine Microalbumin
- Abdominal & Pelvic Ultrasound
- Basic Eye Assessment
- Body Composition Analysis
- Chest X-Ray
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Assessment
- Audiometry (Hearing Test)
- Mammogram (for >40 years old & above ONLY) or Breast Ultrasound
- Dietitian Consultation
- Physical Examination & Doctor’s Consultation
- Your health screening will take Half Day to One Day, depending on the type of test you are doing, with the Same Day Result and the Same Day Doctor & Dietitian Consultation of your reports.
- You may reschedule your Doctor & Dietitian Consultation to another day if you wish to do so.
- You are not allowed to eat for at least 6 to 8 hours prior to the check-up.
Intake of plain water is allowed and encouraged during this period of abstinence from solid food. Only applicable for blood test lipid profile & fasting glucose; and abdominal ultrasound.
- Hypertension medicine should be continued prior to your visit.
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition, please bring along any test results or reports for the doctor to review and assist in diagnosis.
- Please wear clothing that allows easy access to the upper arm for blood-taking.
- The redemption period for ONLINE PURCHASE of the Maybank Cancer Care Package is valid for 3 months after the date of purchase. Buy now, use later.
- Upon successful order, please make an appointment via WhatsApp at Bangsar South 0122923610; Cheras South 01127213620