Blood Test, Urine Test &Physical Examination
- Valid Original National Passport
- Any previous chest x-ray film and report
- If applicable – a detailed medical report regarding a previously-treated or currently managed clinically significant illness which should contain the following information:
- duration and date of treatment
- the surgical procedure or medical intervention done
- complete final diagnosis
- the outcome of treatment or treatment plans and prognosis, if available.
- Please complete the following form below and bring along during your visit for your Australia Immigration Health examination.
- Chest X-Ray Only: NEW ZEALAND IMMIGRATION CHEST X-RAY CERTIFICATE (INZ1096)
- General Medical & Chest X-Ray: NEW ZEALAND IMMIGRATION GENERAL MEDICAL CERTIFICATE (INZ1007)
- Limited Medical & Chest X-Ray: NEW ZEALAND IMMIGRATION LIMITED MEDICAL CERTIFICATE (INZ1201)