Why should I go for Sleep Study Test?
- Having difficulty sleeping or staying asleep?
- Having a problem with snoring?
- Pauses in breathing (gasp for breath) when asleep?
- Do you feel tired when you wake up in the morning?
- Do sleepiness and fatigue persist for more than two or three weeks?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may consider a sleep study test and consult with ENT Specialist.
What you can expect in a Sleep Study at Home?
- You will be given detailed information by the Sleep Clinic staff about the Sleep Study Test
- Patient Instructions will be provided
- The night of your home sleep study.
- Refer Patients Instruction
- The next morning
- Return all sleep study equipment to LifeCare for analysis
- Consultation study results with ENT Specialist.